purpal tast has returned!

Today in class, we received our quiz back. Just as I had thought I only missed the agora which is annoying as now I have those five letters engraved into my memory as stone. I didn't know what the bonus question was but at least I left it blank instead of filling it in with whatever monstrosity Christo used. I also got a minus one on my first essay because I forgot about calling Socrates a gadfly. Mr. Schick also wrote a note on my second essay which made me feel special until I realized that everyone got a note which made me feel betrayal. Most of the questions were not that hard, except the one where you had to find words with the root word polis. Despite this, I got it right through the sheer power of luck. Mr. Schick thinks I was smart or something as if you think about the word police you can see how it is related to the word polis, but he fails to consider the simple fact that I do not think. I took the same approach as Christo by choosing a word that just happens to have a poll sound, but the difference between him and I is that I got it right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poor attempt at poetry

David Fleniken Objective questions

The plague that hit Athens vs. COVID-19