Purple test

Today in class we had our first test. Most of the questions weren't too difficult. The test had a significant lack of multiple-choice questions. There were way too many short answers and I believe that the class would benefit from more multiple-choice as it improves our test-taking ability in preparation for the SAT. I somewhat enjoyed (as much as one can enjoy a question on a test) the second essay questions since it was more opinionated and less fact memorization, although it still did require information about Socrates and his trial. I was disappointed that there were no questions about Mr. Schick's dogs. One question I couldn't answer was what a common meeting place was called in Ancient Greece. The answer was an agora, but during the test whenever I tried to think of it the only thing that would come to me was arete. I hope that me saying that it wasn't that hard doesn't jinx it, otherwise I'll look like an idiot (and not the ancient greek type).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poor attempt at poetry

David Fleniken Objective questions

The plague that hit Athens vs. COVID-19