Human Geo stuff

Today in class we walked in and did our blogs while "Nick" did his test. Oh ya, Chisto also got yelled at by Mr. Shuck because he talked or something. We are about to go over the tests that we took yesterday. I already know my grade: 48/50 which means I got one question wrong since the test was out of twenty-five and fifty divided by twenty-five is two meaning that each question is two points and since I got two points off that means I only got one wrong. I also know absolutely which one I got wrong because I found out directly after the quiz what the answer to a question I was having trouble with and it wasn't my answer. This means that I really don't have much to gain from going over the questions and answers because I already know the one question and answer I didn't during the test. Also, I had to write this without the D key again... (Don't ask how I'm able to still type D though).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poor attempt at poetry

David Fleniken Objective questions

The plague that hit Athens vs. COVID-19