Test

Today in class we had a test. This test was about everything we had learned about population and settlement as well as population pyramids. The combined knowledge of the two leads to more developed problems that required more in-depth thought and critical thinking than just memorizing definitions, which was what was on the last test. At the beginning of class, we were able to study for a couple minutes before promptly being asked to clear our desks and prepare for the test. In my opinion, the test wasn't too terribly difficult, and while a couple problems made me second guess myself, I believe to have gotten a good grade on it as long as I didn't have an error in recording my answers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poor attempt at poetry

David Fleniken Objective questions

The plague that hit Athens vs. COVID-19