Test on Demographic Transition

Today in class we had a test on The Demographic Transition. The test was fairly difficult, even by Human Geo standards as these tests are somewhat more difficult than other classes. If I was to guess, and hopefully not jinx myself, I would say I got around 90%. I would hope I got a grade such as that as my Human Geo grade is on the verge of a B and I would like to keep my straight As. Personally, the hardest questions for me were the short answers, as I'm sure the rest of my class would agree. While I, assuming I did, do well on this test, I fear the midterm that is slowly yet steadily approaching. Will I be able to remember about three to four months of stuff? Probably not, so I'm forced to subject myself to studying for it, sadly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poor attempt at poetry

David Fleniken Objective questions

The plague that hit Athens vs. COVID-19