Watching music vids

Today in class we didn't really do much besides watch music videos in class. First, however, we went over our notes and the important topics that will be on the quiz on Wednesday. Once we finished that, we listened to the Mesopotamia song which was a cover of a Soulja Boy song. We listened to it on repeat a few times before he showed us the song he wrote about ancient Rome. It was a very fun class. I'm feeling confident about this quiz and think I'll do well. I hope it'll be easy and I can get 100 on it. Honestly, the only piece of information I feel I need to study is the ziggurat. I can't seem to recall its name often. I think I'll do fine though. I have no need to worry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poor attempt at poetry

David Fleniken Objective questions

The plague that hit Athens vs. COVID-19