Another sub today

Today in class we had another sub and watched part two of the video. There was a bit of trouble in setting up the monitor to view the video but thanks to our sub, Mr. Siller, we were able to do it. I'm trying to understand the video but the quality is a bit off and I'm not going to be able to remember the names, especially with names such as "Persicualies" or whatever. I really do hope that we don't have a really hard test on this or else I'll cry probably and that not good so I guess I'll just not mess up or something like that I don't even know what I'm saying anymore bye see you tomorrow!  Unless you're still gone! Why are you gone? Guess I'll ask when you come back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poor attempt at poetry

David Fleniken Objective questions

The plague that hit Athens vs. COVID-19