The Last Cyber Assignment and Last blog ever (forever)

Dear Future David,

2020 sure has been an interesting year, and we're only halfway through it. The main star of this dumpster fire of a year is the pandemic currently sweeping the world. Everythings super different now with cyber school and all that, but honestly, after a bit of adaptation, it wasn't that bad. I mean, sure, I would like to hang out with my friends and stuff, and it sucks that spring sports got canceled, but other than that for me personally adjusting to this new lifestyle wasn't that hard. I know that it's not the same for everyone though. Some kids are having a lot harder time learning this way, and there are people that don't have enough savings to last them a while suddenly unemployed essentially. Not to mention all the people that have died. The list goes on and on, so I'd say in the grand scheme of things it's not that bad on me, especially compared to other people. I hope this virus will die down in the summer and that by the fall we'll have a vaccine or cure or something. Though that's probably not likely. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I have to write a few more words so I guess I'll breakdown my average day, though there's not much consistency due to the lack of schedule. So I wake up at around 10 unless I have a class that requires me to be present before then, then I do all morning stuff to get ready for the day. After that, I try to knock out all my work, though I probably postpone a few things till later. Finish and go have lunch. Do a variety of things throughout the rest of the day: Play video games, exercise, watch stuff on my phone, get in a call with my friends, etc. I don't really have a schedule, I just do stuff as I feel like it. After dinner I continue to chill, then at around 10 remember that I postponed stuff and frantically do it and submit it. That's about my normal day in quarantine. Recently, since it has been getting really hot I also go swim in my free time. It's a little boring but comfortable, especially since I've never had this much free time before, even during the summer I'm getting dragged to many different places and doing many different activities off in Europe, which is really fun and I'm grateful that I'm lucky enough to be able too, it's just very intense and doesn't offer a lot of time to chill. Though this summer will be the first summer I haven't gone to Italy to visit my family there since I can remember. I think I've started at around 3 and spent every summer there since so it might be a bit weird this year. Anyway, have fun in the future Future David.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poor attempt at poetry

David Fleniken Objective questions

The plague that hit Athens vs. COVID-19