First Day of John Carroll

My first day of John Carroll was very delightful. As I walked into the building I noticed a few familiar faces, as many students of my middle school, Saint Margaret, also chose John Carroll as their High School. However, I was more so overwhelmed by the incredibly large group of new faces. Because of this, I was at first intimidated, but then reminded myself that many of these strangers also feel the same as I do and that I should use this as an opportunity to make new friends. I started my day in Advisory, where I knew only one person, my friend Caroline. After that, I went to my locker, which I had trouble opening at first but soon got the hang of. After I put away my bag, I headed to Biology. Biology was a nice experience, although I didn't know anyone. After that, I went to English. I noticed that the room was small, and the desks were cramped. I was placed next to people that I liked, both old friends and new. After that came a grave mistake. I looked at my schedule and saw that my next mod was free, or so I thought. I headed down to the cafeteria to meet up with a couple of my friends. After that came lunch were I spilled sauce on my pants. Then, as I went to my locker, Caroline stopped me to ask why I wasn't in Human Geo. I looked at her confused until I realized my blunder. I had accidentally skipped one of my classes! The rest of the day was fairly mundane as I was getting tired and didn't have the energy to befriend more people. As the end of the day approached, I thought to myself about how my High School career would be much more exciting than my middle school one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poor attempt at poetry

David Fleniken Objective questions

The plague that hit Athens vs. COVID-19