Quaz and also more notes :(

Today in class we had a quiz. Of course, as I am a model student, I totally knew about it and studied. Sadly however I came down with a case of amnesia and forgot everything I had studied for. Looking at my grade in Veracross, I am surprised I did as well as I had, considering the lack of preparedness, but also knew that I could've done better, and will strive to do so in the future. After that horrendous encounter, we had to take more notes, but wait a minute, it wasn't on lines of latitude anymore, but on lines of longitude! What excitement! They are pretty much the same as lines of longitude except measure east-west instead of north-south, intersect at the poles, and are called meridians instead of parallels. We also briefly covered timezones, but I knew basically everything that was covered on it already, but it refreshes my memory on a couple of important details. All in all, it was another exhilarating day at the Honors Human Geo class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poor attempt at poetry

David Fleniken Objective questions

The plague that hit Athens vs. COVID-19