Test on Population/ CIA World Factbook

Today in class we took a test about population and settlement, which we have been studying for a few weeks. The test was comprised of 4 sections. The first section was to test our knowledge and mobility with the CIA WorldFactbook by asking a serious of random questions and having to test takers look it up on the factbook. We only had 20 minutes to take that section to make sure we were able to find the information quickly. The next section was key terms that we had to know. It almost tripped me up but I believe that I did well on it. The next section was the hardest in my opinion. It was comprised of general knowledge questions that I had not anticipated, even still, I think and hope that I only got a few off. Next was a section about push and pull forces that I was able to come up with easily. There were a few easy bonus credits that I'm almost positive I got.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poor attempt at poetry

David Fleniken Objective questions

The plague that hit Athens vs. COVID-19