Test Today

Today in class I had to make up a test that I missed yesterday due to my absents on account of my illness. While I had to take the test, everyone else got to do their homework. I didn't know what to expect on this test, but except for one part, it seemed fairly easy. After that, we began studying a new unit. People and Population are what we're studying now. Supposedly it's better and more exciting than what we studied before, which is impossible as what we studied before was so extremely interesting that it seems impossible to top it. After class, I asked about the test that I was so confident to say it was easy, and to my disappointment, I didn't get an A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poor attempt at poetry

David Fleniken Objective questions

The plague that hit Athens vs. COVID-19