Cyber day #4 End of Week One

Today marks the end of cyber week one! Honestly, I'm really enjoying cyber school. It sure is upsetting for spring sports to be temporarily canceled and socializing is a bit harder, however, there are still plenty of ways to talk to my friends so that's a minor problem. Cyberschool is nice in the way that I can just focus on my work and spend an intense 3-4 hours of non-stop work and be done for the day. School has so many wastes of time, such as walking to classes, the time it takes to settle in, and that if you finish an assignment, sometimes you gotta wait till everyone else is done before beginning the next one. By being able to smoothly do one assignment after the other, the school day goes by so much quicker, despite there being the same amount of work. On the flip-side, if I'm feeling sluggish I can take it at my own pace and go much slower, at the cost of having a much longer school day, however, I would believe it to be worth it. There are quite a few other benefits, such as being able to sleep in or just doing your work in your comfy bed. Honestly, if it weren't for how lonely social isolation is and that I can't do sports right now, I would wish cyber school went on forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poor attempt at poetry

David Fleniken Objective questions

The plague that hit Athens vs. COVID-19